Project 365

Thursday, January 13, 2011

I got this e-mail from my sister-in-law Shannon the other day. 


Hi there,

Shannon Wight is using 365 Project and thought you might be interested in joining too.

To find out more about 365 Project, visit the link below:
http://365project.org/invite/r/a41e25840a


Thanks,
-The 365 Project Team

About 365 Project:
365 Projects are simple, you take one photo every day for a year. 
It can be anything, something you've done, a self portrait, your shoes! Anything!


So fun. I will absolutely do it! But I thought I would do it here. Along with my regular blogging (or not so regular blogging, lately) I am going to attempt to take 1 random picture of something to represent each day for one whole year and post it on our blog.


Here is my picture for today

1 comment:

  1. yay! I'm glad you are doing it!
    I love the invitations!!

    ReplyDelete