Be Mine

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Every year, when I was a kid at school we would make an envelop to hang at the end of our desk in preparation for Valentines Day. On that day we would exchange cards with all our class mates. Since we home school, our children won't get that experience. So I decided that I need to make this day extra special for them at home. I have seen these chair backers on the internet (they usually have the child's name machine embroidered on the flap - so much cuter and much more personal - I will have to look into that for next year!) and I thought I would make 1 for each child and fill them with cards and treats, so that when they come downstairs for breakfast on Valentines Day morning they will each have an envelop full of surprises to open. A fun tradition for us to do every year in celebration of this day, and to let our children know just how much we love them.






1 comment:

  1. Adorable! I can't believe the cute things you come up with. :)

    ReplyDelete