Master Bath

Friday, April 8, 2011

Since the bedroom is pretty much done, we have started on the master bathroom. We are going to be spending as little money as possible and working with almost everything we already have. But if I could I would.........





{I tried really hard to source pictures this time and had no luck. Thank you to all for your inspiration.}


I started with this armoire which use to be in the school room. 
I am needing more book shelves in there instead and more storage in the bathroom. 
So out it went. I gave it a fresh coat of paint and some new knobs. I used the leftover paint from the master bedroom walls (free). 
It looks much fresher and brighter.

 {before}

{during}

 {after}



1 comment:

  1. Looks beautiful! I love the little glass knobs! Can't wait to see it when it's complete!

    ReplyDelete