running!

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

 So everyone is asking how it is going - it is not. I have decided that I REALLY don't like it. I think I wanted to prove to myself that I could do something hard, something I didn't want to do, and that I did. So instead of feeling badly about this I have decided that it is a good thing. I tried, and I did, and I found something I don't like to do. On to the next!
I love to fence. I love to play tennis. I love to row. I love Tae Bo. So I choose to do these things. I am a really firm believer that everyone should find out what they love to do and do it! How else will this be accomplished except by trial and error.
There are already too many things in life that I have to do that I don't enjoy. If I am going to spend precious time away from my family doing things for myself - it better be for something I love. If you love to run, RUN! I support you all the way! If you do not, find out what you do like to do and do it!


2 comments:

  1. I'm with you. I hate running. It's expensive, hard on your body and no fun at all. It's like a sick addiction for closet masochists. We are both way too smart for that!
    Love you!!
    Sean (when are you guys coming out????)

    ReplyDelete