dance

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Noelle, Emma and I headed to the theater today to watch the dance festival. Noelle performed with her ballet class, and she did such a great job. When she was finished and I went downstairs to get her, she said, "It was too short, I just wanted to keep dancing!" 

We met lots of friends there as well, which was such a very nice unexpected surprise that made the afternoon all that more wonderful. 

I love the energy of the theater. If I could have my pick of dream jobs, that is where I would want to be - the make-up, the costumes, the excitement! 

I also love my daughters. Have I ever mentioned just how much fun I have with them? I love my sons too, that goes without saying, always and forever. I would not want a life without them. But my daughters - I feel like I have been triply blessed, since longing for a sister all those years growing up. I now have 3 of the best friends a girl could ask for! 


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!