To nap or not to nap

Sunday, March 30, 2008


Tate has been out growing his nap for the most part. Although some particularly busy days he could still use one. This was one of those days. I was busy vacuuming the floors when Tate sat down on a chair and watched me. A few minutes later when I looked back I found him sound asleep on a cold, hard dining room chair. Of course I did the only thing a mother could do. I moved him to the soft comfortable couch and wrapped him in a blanket, where he continued his nap, after I took a few pictures

2 comments:

  1. I love this picture. You are a wonderful writer. I love your blog. It is fun to keep up with you a little bit. As soon as you feel up to it, you should come over for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really Tracey who made the comment, I am not sure why it says Lauren.

    ReplyDelete