I have not exercised since January because of being so ill and have thought of a million different excuses, since feeling better, not to start again. Today I couldn't ignore it anymore. As usual when I exercise it attracts attention from any children who happen to be in the house at the time, so I usually have a couple of little workout partners and always have an audience. I try my very best to keep everyone out of harms way - with Tae Bo there is a lot of punching and kicking. Despite my best efforts, Tate got a kick to the head today. I felt so terrible. Even more so because it is not the first time nor probably the last, but it is the first time I left a mark. Poor Tate! Nothing makes you feel worse than when you know you've hurt your own child. I am pretty sure that he forgives me though and hopefully he will remember it just enough to keep his distance from now on.
No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!