Don't Touch The Peanuts!
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Potty training with Tate is going better now that we have removed all garments from his bottom half. He can sense better and he feels more inclined to use the toilet without anything covering his bottom. But, of course, this opens up a whole new can of challenges. First of which being that he is always exposed, fine while at home and as long as he doesn't sit on anything, ya right and second, he is a boy and like most boys he does have a very strong magnetic force pulling his hands towards himself. We use the correct terminology with the children and we are constantly asking him to not touch himself. Just today Tate came up to me and said," I not touch my peanuts, mom!" Peanuts have taken on a whole new meaning around here. I wonder if Tate will think twice the next time he is offered some peanuts.
Very funny Shelli! This page is so amazing! I love it! Keep up the good work!
ReplyDelete