Cheaper by the.....well, not quite a dozen!

Thursday, July 16, 2009




We have had the opportunity to have the Ellis kids over for the last couple of days and it has been happy madness! This morning as I looked at the table I saw the cutest scene - 8 little people, with 8 little bowls, with 8 little spoons, feeding 8 little faces, with 8 big smiles. What a great way to start the day! 
Oh yes and don't forget the 80 little toes that Tate had fun tickling under the table.
Just in case you are counting, I have Nya in my arms while taking the picture, she makes happy # 8.

1 comment:

  1. Shelli, it was so great to have you guys over the other night. Let's do it again soon. Like in the next two weeks, before school starts. Also, I have been waiting for a new post!! Come on girl, keep me in the loop.

    ReplyDelete