I feel totally spoiled. My father and mother-in-law, together with the Moore family are having a garage sale at our house tomorrow morning. All the proceeds are going to The Sunflower Orphanage Foundation. So today as they were setting up, I got a sneak peek at all the things for sale. I found some really great stuff. The kids were able to use their own money to buy a couple of things for themselves. And we love the fact that the money - all of it - is going to such an amazing cause. Debra and her husband Gerry are actually going down to an orphanage in Mexico for deaf children in the next couple of weeks to do some volunteer work. Such inspiring people!
I even found an adorable skirt for Emma.
I don't know where everything is going to go yet,
but when I find homes for my new/old things I will post some pictures.
ok, you definitely found some good stuff without having to leave your home! I'm jealous!
ReplyDeleteWow! great stuff. were those chalk board squares that hold things behind them?
ReplyDelete