I actually got the girls room painted on Saturday!! This may not sound very impressive, but I did it with 5 little kiddos running around and playing in between me and the walls. And with the highest point in the girls room being 16 feet up, it takes a very tall ladder and a steady hand. The color that was on the walls before was the color that was here when we moved in and it went well with what we had, so it stayed. It was a very happy, sunny color, but not what I would have ever picked (a.k.a. Miss Boring). Darren asked me what color I was going to paint it and when I smiled he said, "Not white?" I said, "No!" But when I showed him the paint chip he just laughed. Apparently he cannot tell the difference between Silver Drop and white. Everyone else doubted me as well. In the end it turned out really soft and pretty, and everyone loves it, even Darren! I still have a long list of things to finish up in there (as usual) but I just thought I would share a little sneak peek. I think it is much better in person than in the pictures. I am not sure the true color really comes across. I am just glad it is done - well the walls anyways!
No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!