at last

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I am not a hairdresser, and I will never profess to have hair savvy abilities, but when it comes to paying for a haircut for the children or trying to do it myself, I will try and do it myself. If I mess up too terribly bad, I will humbly go into the salon and have someone fix my sad attempt. But so far it has worked out alright. It is never perfect, but I have also paid for less than perfection, and that hurts a whole lot more than free.
Noelle has been wanting her hair cut for a while now, but I have been stalling and putting her off, for the above reasons. Also, she is not little anymore, well she's little, but she's not. And she wanted a big girl haircut. I was not so sure I could do what she wanted. So 3 loooooong months later I gave in. It is her hair after all and she seemed to trust in me a little more than maybe she should. So cut we did!

{before}

 {after}






5 comments:

  1. It looks gorgeous!! Good job Shelli! You would never know that a professional didn't cut it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! It's soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It turned out great!! What kind of scissors do you use, just curious?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Noelle looks Beautiful! Shelli, you did a excellent job! Bravo :)

    ReplyDelete