Darren has always wanted to take the kids to see the street performers in Victoria, so Saturday afternoon off we went to the International Buskers Festival.
Emma - wearing one of my new hats, while I wore the other.
Plaster Man.
Noelle - imitating Plaster Man
I attempted to get a family photo -
Take 1
Take 2
Take 3
Take 4
And finally, with the sun in everyone's eyes,
realizing this was going to be as good as it was going to get -
Take 5
At least they are all looking in the same direction.
Tired Tate
We always have to throw pennies into the fountain, while downtown Victoria.
After watching some performances we walked around the market. I found some earrings -
a ring -
and the hats, mentioned above, to keep the sun off my face.
One more stop for ice cream cones and sundaes and then we drove on home to bed.
The weather was perfect.
The company was cute.
The Buskers were truly entertaining.
Some of their jokes were not quite so great for wee ones, but for the most part they were pretty clean.
Anything that was said went right over my children's heads, which I was thankful for.
Thanks Victoria. We had a great time.























































I really like those earrings. Super pretty choice!
ReplyDelete