A Beginner Blogger

Friday, February 8, 2008


I have never been very good at keeping a journal. The older I get, or should I say more mature, it sounds much nicer, the more important I realize it is. Not just for posterity's sake but my own "mommy mind" that with each additional child and every passing year is becoming more like a salad spinner. I get lost in the, who am I really? question, that I would like to believe we all ask ourselves sometimes. I am a mom, a wife, a friend. These are the things I love the most. The parts of me that aren't just mine but shared with those whom they involve. As I begin my adventure as a blogger I hope to be able to document some of the important events in my life and the lives of those I love, so I will first of all remember them and secondly remember all the blessing's in my life. And I hope most of all to get to know myself better through the journey.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!