Nya is 1 month old today and I can't believe how fast it has gone. Darren and I both feel like we have just breezed through this last month. We have had much help from family and friends and I have been able to take it easy and just enjoy my baby. We all love Nya so much and are enjoying having her here with us. She is such a good natured baby. She makes it very easy to enjoy the newborn stage. She eats every 4 hours. At night she eats at 8 p.m., goes to sleep around 10:30 p.m., wakes around 3 a.m., eats, goes back to bed and doesn't eat again until 8 a.m, since the very first day she was born. She is so sweet and so mild. She is just the greatest baby and we feel so blessed to have her!
1 Month Old
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Nya is 1 month old today and I can't believe how fast it has gone. Darren and I both feel like we have just breezed through this last month. We have had much help from family and friends and I have been able to take it easy and just enjoy my baby. We all love Nya so much and are enjoying having her here with us. She is such a good natured baby. She makes it very easy to enjoy the newborn stage. She eats every 4 hours. At night she eats at 8 p.m., goes to sleep around 10:30 p.m., wakes around 3 a.m., eats, goes back to bed and doesn't eat again until 8 a.m, since the very first day she was born. She is so sweet and so mild. She is just the greatest baby and we feel so blessed to have her!
Nya is so cute, I can't believe how big she is getting.
ReplyDelete