As is the case with most people, I don't usually like pictures of myself, especially while pregnant. Therefore I didn't have any pictures taken of me while pregnant, with any of our children. I always think other women look so beautiful while they are expecting, but that is the last thing I feel. As most of you will already know, I do not enjoy being pregnant and yet, when I no longer am, I miss it. I know, it is crazy! I am pretty sure that Nya is our last baby and the thought that I won't ever be pregnant again is both fantastic and sad at the same time. Now, in hindsight, I wish I had taken some pictures. I would love, years later, to see myself that way again and remember. And as a daughter I would loved to have seen pictures of my mom while she was expecting. The other day I was downloading the pictures from Noelle's camera onto the computer and I found one! Normally I erase all pictures of me that she takes, as they are pretty candid, but thanks to Noelle and her love of photography, I have one not so bad picture of myself while expecting my baby. Thank you Noelle!
No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!