
As I sit here in my bed and type I think of two things:
Stephanie Nielson - who has gone through more surgeries and pain that I can imagine, and mums. I can hear my mother-in-law downstairs right now - Darren had to go with our oldest daughter, Noelle, to have her picture taken with her dance class and my mother-in-law just stepped right in and took over (in the best way), just as she did while I was having the surgery. Likewise my mother took the children yesterday to her house so that I could have some peace and quiet and rest. Between those 2 ladies I am the most blest daughter when it comes to loving mothers! Thank you for your love for me and all my babies.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI am also blessed to have an amazing daughter. Heavenly Father knew I was only going to get one so he outdid himself by sending me you!!
ReplyDelete