On the Hook

Friday, August 27, 2010

Remember to be creative when you are decorating your house. You don't have to use a towel bar because that is what everyone uses in the bathroom. Why not use hooks. Especially for a kids bathroom - they are super kid friendly (the towels look neat when the kids hang them back up and we have had more than one towel bar used as a monkey bar).



I don't have enough space in my laundry room for a bar to hang wet things up to dry, so I use a coat rack. It works great!

This picture is from Home and Harmony. I love this hook (and her blog)!

These next hooks are from Pottery Barn.
The pictures below I found on the internet and have saved over time. 
I don't have a source for them. I always try to do my very best to give the credit 
to the people who deserve it, so if you know where these came from please let me know. 
If it is yours and you would like me to source it or remove it all together, I will be happy to do so.
You can use hooks for so many different things. It breaks things up a little and makes something ordinary, a lot more interesting, and they are just cute!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!