We love mexican food around here. We eat it almost every day, usually in the form of simple cheese quesadillas for lunch. Since we can go through a package a day, naturally we ran out. I had 2 options: run out to the store with all the kids or try and make them myself (going without and having something else for lunch was not an option. I was having a craving.) So we thought we would try making them, something I have never done before. It was the easiest thing to do! It was tricky trying to get them really thin and round, but I think technique will come the more I make them. They turned out really delicious and we even had some fun shaping them like hearts.
(salsa verde - my secret addiction)
I will have to try making this next, as we (and when I say we I really mean me) go through a jar a week!
I know, I think I have a problem.
Ingredients
Directions
(I didn't quite get 24 out of the batch, but maybe that is because I made them big, or because I didn't get them really thin.)
No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!