I tried to watch it and it says"this video is private"boo
adorable! brings back memories of when Clara was 2.5yrs and I taught her to sing I am a Child of God
So sweet!!!
SO CUTE!
My kids enjoyed watching this clip over...and over...and over!! Love her little voice wavering "do" at the end and watching Noelle and Emma crack up a bit. SO CUTE!
Cute! Reese sang right along while i watched it.
I tried to watch it and it says"this video is private"
ReplyDeleteboo
adorable! brings back memories of when Clara was 2.5yrs and I taught her to sing I am a Child of God
ReplyDeleteSo sweet!!!
ReplyDeleteSO CUTE!
ReplyDeleteMy kids enjoyed watching this clip over...and over...and over!! Love her little voice wavering "do" at the end and watching Noelle and Emma crack up a bit. SO CUTE!
ReplyDeleteCute! Reese sang right along while i watched it.
ReplyDelete