Happy 5th Birthday Emma

Monday, April 14, 2008




Emma turned 5 today. As every parent always says, I can't believe that she is 5 already and yet I can't remember life without her. She is such a special kid. She is so individual. Like all the kid's she brings something to the family that no one else does. I always tell the kids stories about how they came to be in our family. With Noelle I say that I really wanted a little sister, but I never got one so instead Heavenly father gave me her as my daughter, I call her my daughter-sister and then Bergen, I say that we thought something was missing and so heavenly father gave us our brown sugar boy as we call him. He was so soft and he had such golden brown skin when he was born. Then we still felt that something was missing from our family and Heavenly Father knew just what we needed, a little ginger snap that would make us laugh every day. She does that! Happy 5th birthday Emma. We love you.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Emma! I hope you had a great day! I love sharing a birthday with you, it makes the day just that much more special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Emma! Are you going to have a party?

    ReplyDelete