

After watching conference on Sunday we were able to go to Sidney and visit with some family. The kids had a wonderful time as always. They love their cousins. We left a little late so of course everyone feel asleep on the way home. When that happens Darren usually carries them in one by one while I tuck them in bed one by one. When I had Tate and Noelle tucked in I called down the stairs for Bergen and Emma. No one answered. I looked down the stairwell and this is what I saw. They were so sound asleep that I think we could have left them there and they would have slept all night. Nothing feels better than a good sleep after a really fun day!
That is so cute. Sorry we kept you out so late. Hope you did not have a bad day yesterday. It was a lot of fun. Come anytime.
ReplyDeleteI don't know why it says Conner above. I wrote it.
ReplyDelete