Froggie Emma

Thursday, May 29, 2008

This year is Emma's first year in ballet. She has enjoyed herself as much as have I have enjoyed watching these little girls with such small bottoms dancing around wearing their tights that aren't quite tight. Carlson's school of dance has, of course, a recital at the end of every year. It is put on at the community center and is done very professionally. It is always a pleasure to go to. This year they doing a whole Beatrix Potter themed show. Out of all the bunnies and hedgehog's, ducks and piggies, Emma's class is portraying the part's of Jeremy Fisher and the frog's. I couldn't think of anything more fitting. They are sooooooo very cute. The show isn't until June 16th, but we got a sneak preview of the costumes last Saturday at the photography session. I cannot wait until the

3 comments:

  1. That's absolutely adorable! She is a perfect frog. Can we go to the show? Is it open to anyone? How much is it? I want to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness she is so cute.

    ReplyDelete