Nya Emery McCullough

Monday, October 20, 2008







She is here and early too! Nya, born October 16th, 2008 at 4:40 p.m., weighing 6 pounds and 15 ounces. I never thought that I would experience having a baby before my due date. She came very fast but she is here safe and healthy and we could not be more in love with her.

7 comments:

  1. Congrats!! Emma was so excited to share the news with our class on Sunday!! She is BEAUTIFUL, and I love her name!! Can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelli, I love her name. Congratulations. For me it does not matter how many kids you have after 3. (I think 3 was the hardest for me). So even with 5 you will do great! Enjoy! and Take Care.

    Carrie Roelofs

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks like a McCullough already. What a beautiful little girl!! I love her name and I won't tell you what the boys' list was.
    I hope all is well with you. Looking forward to a family picture.

    Love, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations - what a beautiful little girl. Now I really need to plan a trip out to the Island to see how much your family has grown - time goes by too quickly!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! I was so excited to see that you had your baby. Have fun with her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So you need to bring her over to visit me so I can take some photos while she's still tiny! Next time your down - don't forget to let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Shelli,
    I forgot to say Thank you for the beautiful blanket you made and for the towels, they are all great! I love the pink leopard print! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete