The other day Tate was admiring his new sister as she slept in the carrier. He turned to me and said," Where daddy buy it?" I asked him, "You mean the carseat?" "No, where daddy but it?", he asked again. Still thinking he meant her carrier but since she has been sleeping in there more than she has been driving I thought that maybe he thought it was her bed. So I asked, "You mean her bed?" Again he answered , "No where daddy but it?" I really didn't clue in as we had watched my tummy grow and talked about her being inside me for a very long time. "You mean the baby?", I asked. "Yah, where daddy buy it?" he said. Darren is the one who does the grocery shopping in our house and I love him for it as I do not like doing it at all. Shopping yes, grocery shopping no. So naturally he assumed that daddy went to the store and bought our new baby, as she wasn't here one day and the next she was. You have to love the incredible innocence of kids and the funny things they say.
No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!