A Thanksgiving To Remember

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I haven't posted much the past little while, I think in the hopes that the next post would contain some exciting news about a new addition to our family. Guess what! I am still pregnant. I was so looking forward to this thanksgiving weekend, at least if I didn't have my baby, I had 2 yummy dinners to look forward to and take my mind off things. Friday I got the flu for the 3rd time this pregnancy. Saturday I was feeling a little better. By Saturday night it was much worse. I was up all night. Sunday Darren took the kids to church and I actually got some sleep. Feeling better yet again, I was able to eat dinner. Sunday night it got bad again and I didn't sleep much. Monday was horrible by the time dinner rolled around I was so sick and my temperature so high that I had to go to the hospital and there we stayed for the next 6 hours. I know that I will someday get better. I know that this pregnancy will end at some point and I know that I need to stay focused on the most amazing little baby that I get at the end of this all, but for now I am miserable.

3 comments:

  1. I wish there was something I could do to make you feel better.

    Just so you know I felt so left out last night as I was the only girl not pregnant. Babies are just so wonderful, you are doing an amazing thing. You better let me spend lots of time with my neice. What a gift you are getting. All this will be over soon and a whole new person will be here to get to know. How wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you were so sick and I didn't get to talk to you! But I'm glad everything is ok - I was just about to call and find out how you were - thank goodness for blogging.
    That's terrible that you couldn't enjoy dinner - but I think I ate enough for you too! I hope I get to see a new little baby soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhh......I wish you didn't have to be so sick NOW!!!

    Hang in there. Not too long now.

    ReplyDelete