Darren, Grandpa McCullough and the kids have spent the past few Saturday mornings fishing. They catch something every time they go! They love it. I love that they love it. Some of my most cherished childhood memories are of fishing with my grandparents - Darren shares the same memories with his grandparents. Now we get to share it with our children. As a child I never wanted to keep the fish. It was fun to catch them, but then I always wanted to throw them back - our kids do the same.
Gone Fishing
Saturday, June 12, 2010
Darren, Grandpa McCullough and the kids have spent the past few Saturday mornings fishing. They catch something every time they go! They love it. I love that they love it. Some of my most cherished childhood memories are of fishing with my grandparents - Darren shares the same memories with his grandparents. Now we get to share it with our children. As a child I never wanted to keep the fish. It was fun to catch them, but then I always wanted to throw them back - our kids do the same.
No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!