I always have great expectations, I clean and arrange, tweak a little more, I pick up the camera and start snapping, I can see in my head how fabulous the picture is going to be, I go to my computer to download the pictures and......they look too fuzzy or too dark or too light or too something. I never feel like they do any justice, so in the end I consult the professional in the family, my sister-in-law, Shannon Wight. She is extremely talented. She can make a bowl of chips look like art, I've seen her do it! She is coming this weekend to take pictures for me and I am so excited! I had foot surgery last Thursday though and I am still pretty immobile, but if I have to crawl around on my hands and knees I will have this house ready for the shoot, at least maybe some rooms and I will have to save the rest for another time.
No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!