She came, my beloved sister-in-law, and worked her magic. I can't believe how big my house looks in the pictures! (It is really not that big in person) I am also surprised at what you can't see - like the little finger prints all over the windows, the ever reappearing layer of dust and my floors, although they look very clean, were actually very dirty - vacuumed but not washed. I was able to vacuum while on my knees, and with the help of my little man Tate, who is ALWAYS up for a good vacuum, but I did not have it in me to mop. Good to know for the future. There are a few unfinished projects left that I wasn't able to get to due to the surgery, like the pillows on the sofa, only half of them are done (so just ignore the white inserts on the sofas) and a couple of other small details. I will get to then sooner or later though! For now here is our living room.













No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!