Example (this is my list of current things that I am looking for solutions too)
- a place for little guests to hang their belongings when they come over, so it is not all over my entry way
-kitchen cupboards: go through and organize, purge what I do not need, store what I may need, re-organize and tidy
-master closet: go through, purge, organize and tidy, find a place to put everything that doesn't really belong in my closet
-new laundry organizer is in the space that Darren and I use to keep our everyday shoes, need to find a new home for them
-kitchen pantry, not big enough, needs new shelves
Your list could look something like this:
-Where to store piano books and materials so that it is all contained and looks tidy (if you, like us, do not have a bench that opens)
-Junk drawer. Everyone needs something like a junk drawer, but it does not have to look like junk. You can purchase very inexpensive low containers/baskets to organize even a junk drawer. Same goes for desk drawers.
-Office papers. Where to put all the loose papers, to do, to mail, to file.
This is your homework today. You need to know what is not working and think of solutions, before you can get organized. HAVE FUN!! DO NOT GET OVERWHELMED! And call me if you need to!
OK! I love it. i have just my list of 7 major problem spots and now the brain storming of solutions begin! Thanks Shelli this motivation is just what need!
ReplyDeleteI need to do this so that I can get the place ready to rent and move. #1 problem I have: where to store all the stuff I need to get rid of as I separate it!
ReplyDelete