Operation Organization!

Friday, July 2, 2010

I LOVE to organize. LOVE IT!!! It doesn't even have to be my own house. I hear 'organize' and I feel giddy! ( I know, so strange, but I'm o.k. with that) I have been asked by so many people to come and help them organize their homes that I have decided to address this through my blog. I will give some ideas and hints as to how to get organized, but most importantly, STAY organized. If you would like to take my 2 week challenge, stay tuned. Everyday I will give you some instructions and you can choose to follow ... or not. It is up to you. I believe that no system, no matter how good, will work long term if it is not right for the individual using it. There are tips everyone can use, but the more personalized it is, the better success you will have at keeping up with it. I think this will be so much fun! And if you think you need a little more 1 on 1 attention (Julianne) I will come and help you! Stay tuned for Monday and my first day of Operation Organization!
(this will be gentle and as painless as possible, I promise. You might even catch the bug, it really can be fun)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!