I hope it went well yesterday! The room I choose was the kitchen. I went through everything and tidied it up and found dishes I need to return, stuff to give away, and things to throw in the garbage.
Today, it is HOT! So your assignment is: finish up anything from your room of choice, that you maybe didn't get done yesterday. If you need any little baskets ect. go to the $ store or Walmart and get them. Find a home for anything that went into your ? box {maybe it needs to go into storage}. Finish that room. Keep it that way, and take it easy today. It is miserable to work in such heat. ENJOY the sun.
junk drawer
storage, goodwill, return
TIP OF THE DAY: Use a basket or a tin to hold chargers for cameras and cell phones, and things like c.d.'s or keys. Whatever you normally store on the kitchen counter or in a drawer that you have to dig out and find every time you need to use it.
What stuff are you giving away? I might want it :)
ReplyDelete