Each and every time I was expecting a baby I wonder what they would be, what they would like like, what color hair would they have, what color eyes? The first 2 where pretty much just what I expected - the next 2 not so much. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would ever have a little ginger snap (as we like to call her). Then came baby #4 and I had visions of him looking just like his brother, as that is all I knew of boys that came from Darren and me. Enter Tate with blond hair and brown eyes. It's the brown eyes that do me in every time. He is my only baby with them, and they make me melt. (his blonde surfer mop might have something to do with it too, that is until he announced that he was starting to look like a girl, and I guess I he was tired of waiting for me and took matters into his own hands. He began the haircut with a pair of craft scissors and I finished it with clippers - hence the newly shorn head)
i miss his locks
No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!