Change Is Good

Thursday, October 14, 2010

I change things around a lot. 
It freshens up a room without any major adjustments or having to purchase new stuff. 
Sometimes just moving something to a different spot makes things feel new all again.

I moved this -
and added this. I like it SO much better.

And this - Nothing was wrong with this, but I just needed a change. 
So I added this basket. It holds fresh hand towels. 
{which if you have been to my house more than once 
you have probably been left without a hand towel to dry your hands with. 
This bathroom is right beside the laundry room, so every time I put on a load 
I grab the towel that is in there and through it in the wash, 
and I usually forget to put a fresh one back in. So now you can help yourselves!}



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!