We had the BEST Thanksgiving - We shared the day with Darren's siblings and their families. I don't ever refer to them as Darren's family when I am speaking of them. They are MY family, every bit as much as they are Darren's. I LOVE these people! I love these people more than I can say. I love that they make me laugh - hard. We can all be together and we all love each other. I love them more every time I am with them. I love that my children have these people in their lives. I love that this Thanksgiving my house was filled. Family was everywhere, toys were everywhere, dishes were everywhere, food was everywhere.
I am also grateful for siblings of my own, sad that they live far away. Grateful for their love. Grateful for a new soon-to-be sister-in-law. Sorry we can't be together more often. To you I will say I missed you and I hope you had a wonderful weekend and that you know I am grateful for you, too!
I am also grateful for siblings of my own, sad that they live far away. Grateful for their love. Grateful for a new soon-to-be sister-in-law. Sorry we can't be together more often. To you I will say I missed you and I hope you had a wonderful weekend and that you know I am grateful for you, too!
{LOVE your big happy smile, Julianne}
Julianne brought her hair straightener with her and did my hair.
Thank you!
Thanks for one of our best thanks giving! We love you too!
ReplyDeleteI'm still marveling at how good the food was, you may think living in a hotel and eating here every meal is great, but that meal is the best thing I've had in the last two months!
ReplyDeleteThank you!