

Today I organized my office, well my half of the office. Darren and I share an office. I like order, he is one who functions in organized chaos, so earlier this summer I went and got my own desk and computer. I have order, and Darren's papers are left where he leaves them. I am one of those people who organize for fun. I love it! It feels so great to know that things are there when I need them. I have a little left to do and then I will be all done. I want to get it to the point where I will have a place for everything, every paper, and know where to find it when I need it again. When I am done organizing a room I love to stand back and just look at it. (I know, I am a nerd, but I love that too!)
Nya had a doctors appointment in Victoria in the afternoon so the children spent the afternoon outside with Grandma McCullough. They played in the backyard and went on a walk.
For Family Home Evening we made a list of all the things that we want to learn about this year and all the field trips that we want to take. I think we are going to have a fabulously fun year!
No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!