Hey, Has Anybody Seen My Headband?
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
I bought sweat pants yesterday, sweat pants! The last time I bought sweat pants I was, well I can't even remember. Normally I am a pajama girl, but since I am homeschooling and some days I don't really have a reason to get all dressed up, I thought I would at least buy some sweat pants, so that at 2 in the afternoon if someone comes to my door I look like I actually did get dressed and ready for the day instead of showering and then putting p.j. bottoms back on. I like to be comfortable. They are SO comfortable, I may never take them off again. I even went to Walmart in them today and I even felt cute, although I must say that it did cross my mind that today would be the day that I would get caught by Stacy and Clinton and be told that there are comfy clothes that are still fashion forward and that I didn't need to or shouldn't ever even wear sweats out in public. But for little me in small town Duncan I choose the sweats. And I paid $3.39 for them at Old Navy and they are REALLY cute, you can't beat that! I LOVE a good deal.
That's exactly how I feel. In fact I just showered and put my sweatpants back on! And the thought about what would Stacy and Clinton think of me actually crossed my mind!
ReplyDelete