Holy Fruit Flies, Batman!

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

So, like I mentioned in another post, we have fruit flies, EVERY YEAR! I have tried in vain to rid my house of them (and I am pretty tidy). Yesterday while all of our family was over for Thanksgiving dinner, my sister-in-law, Tracey said, "So do you know how to get rid of fruit flies?" and I said, "No, do tell me please!" She said to put out a little dish of apple cider vinegar with a few drops of dish soap mixed in. So this morning I did just that. I will not post a picture, but I will tell you 1 hour later when I went back to check, I was more than surprised- it worked disgustingly amazingly well!! I could not believe it. Thank you Tracey. 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome. I am full of all sorts of information.

    ReplyDelete