pink perfection

Friday, April 4, 2014

I feel like I've been waiting a lifetime for this baby. 
Late, but here at last, making her entrance, when she finally decided to do so, 
as fast as she could. 
From the moment she was born and I saw her face I felt as though I'd had this child before. 
She looks so familiar to me - almost as if a memory returning.

Violet Ever McCullough
Born March 24, 2014
8 pounds
at 3:36 in the wee hours of the morning
So perfect I can barely believe the miracle of life has happened all over again.

I may or may not get to a more detailed update as to how things are going; 
for now we are enjoying every single second of this most perfect piece of heaven
(and attempting to get as much sleep as she'll allow!).





4 comments:

  1. She is beautiful Shelli! Perfection indeed. Congratulations to you and your family. Hope you are recovering and she is settling in well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhh!!! Giant congratulations!!! Way to go!! She is exquisite. I'm so happy for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful pink addition to your family Shelli :) Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete