HOUSE PLANS

Monday, January 18, 2016

It was Saturday evening about 11 o'clock. The kids had been sleeping for hours, and Darren had already gone to bed; a couple more clicks of that mouse and I'd be off to the same. Up until this point I had been through dozens of websites and hundreds of plans left with only a handful we tried to convince ourselves we liked. 

When you know that you're moving and that it may very well be the last time and quite possibly your only shot at building your dream house, it's pretty serious stuff. But late that night, just when I was about to give up, I found it! Wide awake, I then lay in bed for the next three hours, dreaming of our new home.

 

There are a couple of very small changes we will be making, but over all, it is so perfectly us. I still feel like I'm playing house. I can't believe that this will not always be black lines on white paper, but an actual house of windows and wood.



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!