Family Night

Wednesday, July 28, 2010


Every Monday night we have family night. This past monday we went down to the beach and went kayaking with Grandma and Grandpa McCullough. It was so much fun. I am awestruck EVERY time. We live in such a beautiful place. I feel so very blessed.
Darren, Nya and I went first. Nya sat with me in the front. I don't know what she thought of it. She just sat there very quietly the entire time - Possibly because she had a life jacket on which allowed her no range of motion {kind of like Robert Munsch's Thomas and the snowsuit!} Emma and Tate went out with Grandpa McCullough and next Noelle and Grandma went. Lastly Darren and Bergen had a turn.
Everyone had such a fun time. I loved it {secretly I have always wanted to be a rower, like a real rower. I just might have to start fulfilling my dream} It is the most relaxing, peaceful thing, not to mention a killer upper arm workout!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!