This is going to hurt me more than it hurts you

Monday, July 12, 2010

I stopped by one of my favorite stores today. I was in Victoria for a check up on my foot. I had no children with me, so I hobbled into Home Sense. I wasn't planning on buying anything - I was content just to browse.....until....I saw IT! Last week I wrote about a juice dispenser I found. The real story behind it goes like this - I was having a dinner party that night so I searched all over town to find a glass dispenser, when I found the one I posted about last week. I thought that it was the best I had found so far and I liked the way it looked, and i did not have time to search in Victoria, so I went ahead and bought it. When I got it home I realized that you have to turn the value around and around like a screw instead of just one twist, like a tap {make sense}, and it had to go so close to the edge of the table or counter to be able to get a glass underneath it. I thought since I liked it though and I wanted it for the dinner party, I would just live with it. Anyways, guess what I found in Home Sense today - Meet the new and improved.
I really, REALLY had to talk myself into this one, as I JUST bought the other one. But now that I have it home I am so glad I did! {It still dispenses juice at an incredibly slow rate, but I am maintaining that it is better for little ones that way and everyone else will just have to deal with it, because it's CUTE!}

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!