Grateful

Thursday, October 14, 2010

We had the BEST Thanksgiving - We shared the day with Darren's siblings and their families. I don't ever refer to them as Darren's family when I am speaking of them. They are MY family, every bit as much as they are Darren's. I LOVE these people! I love these people more than I can say. I love that they make me laugh - hard. We can all be together and we all love each other. I love them more every time I am with them. I love that my children have these people in their lives. I love that this Thanksgiving my house was filled. Family was everywhere, toys were everywhere, dishes were everywhere, food was everywhere.
I am also grateful for siblings of my own, sad that they live far away. Grateful for their love. Grateful for a new soon-to-be sister-in-law. Sorry we can't be together more often. To you I will say I missed you and I hope you had a wonderful weekend and that you know I am grateful for you, too!
{LOVE your big happy smile, Julianne}



Julianne brought her hair straightener with her and did my hair. 
Thank you!



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for one of our best thanks giving! We love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still marveling at how good the food was, you may think living in a hotel and eating here every meal is great, but that meal is the best thing I've had in the last two months!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete