4 things-

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I was tagged by Rachel Kingsley, which is kind of fun, since I have never been tagged before! Here goes:

4 shows I watch:
We don't have cable, but if we did I would watch:
1 - Sarah's House/Cottage
2 - Design Inc.
3 & 4 - Almost anything else on HGTV
(what can I say, I am easy to please)


4 things I am passionate about:
1 - my family
2 - eating healthy
3 - writing
4 - decorating

4 phrases I say a lot:
1 - settle down
2 - I love you
3 - could you please....
4 - Seriously! Seriously? Serioulsy!? (any version really)

4 things I have learned from the past:
1 - babies grow too fast, enjoy it!
2 - let people know how much you love them, always
3 - there is so much more to life than we all think at 17
4 - the grass is never greener, only different

4 places I'd like to go:
1 - Paris
2 - Italy
3 - England
3 - Sweden (okay, so pretty much anywhere in Europe. Does that count?)

4 things I did yesterday:
1- taught a math lesson
2 - helped decorate a Christmas tree (my mom would not agree that I, in fact, actually helped!)
3 - shared a moment with my dad
4 - ate dinner made by my mom

4 things I am looking forward to:
1 - Christmas
2 - the release of "The Voyage of the Dawn Treader" (it was a great book!)
3 - a new year that turns one daughter 11 - only 1 year until young women's and a fabulous babysitter of my very own!
4 - the strength and peace that another homeschooling year under my belt brings

4 things I love about winter:
1 - snow
2 - Christmas
3 - staying home and reading books and playing games
4 - Comfy p.j.'s and warm drinks

4 things on my wish list:
1- happiness for my extended family
2 - lasting friendships between my children
3 - lots of grandchildren
4 - a vacation house where all our friends and family will come to stay and play

4 people I tag:
1- all sisters-in-law extraordinaire
2 - Aubrey
3 - Ellis girls, past and present
4 - Debra & Deborah
(okay, so I totally cheated)
If you want to do it, do it! because I would love to read it!

Just for the record, this was so much harder than I would have ever expected! I had to really think about ME and what I like. Seriously!
Go for it!

2 comments:

  1. I am so doing it! I love that you tagged me !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say seriously a lot too. I can't imagine how much more I would say it if I had 5 mobile children!! :)

    ReplyDelete