the beginnings of something{s} wonderful

Friday, April 13, 2012

I feel like I have been away from my blog forever. In actual fact it has only been a few days. Some days I feel as though I have 1o things I would like to write about - some days there is nothing in me to say. And there are other times when life is too busy to blog. This week has been one of those - a thousand little things all needing to be done, some fun, some duty. We are getting really for 2 things wonderful this weekend. In the beginning I thought it was crazy for me to plan both at the same time, but as I begin to prepare and decorate I see how nicely one will flow into the other. I will be killing 2 birds with 1 stone (for lack of a nicer idiom). I wish I could share more, but for now things need to be kept quiet (surprises, you know!)



1 comment:

  1. Sounds wonderful!! ANd knowing you they will be amazing!

    ReplyDelete