Bedroom Dreaming

Thursday, February 3, 2011


I cannot remember where I found these pictures. And as always, if these belong to you I thank you and I hope that I have not offended you in using them. They have inspired me. I am so excited to finally be creating a nice place to go to at the end of the day. 

I like the mirrors on either side of this bed. They have some round ones at Superstore right now in black or white. 
They would work really well.

I love the white dresser beside this bed. We have night stands on either side of the bed right now, 
but I think they will be dwarfed beside the new bed that Darren is going to make. 
Scale has to be considered when decorating a space. 


The letters! - I think it is the most lovely of sentiments to have your initials above your bed.


The walls - I cannot help it - the white is just so clean and fresh and happy looking.
How could you ever feel sad opening your eyes up to this.


This... I just love.


 I love the look of the pillows stretching right across the bed. Here...


and here.


A friend (you know who you are, Deb) once told me that she was advised to decorate her bedroom first. 
It can be the last place we do, as it is often the last place we showcase. Don't forget this space. 
You should love going into your room at night - even if no one else ever sees it - make it yours and love it!


1 comment:

  1. I love all these photos. I simply like way too may styles. I need your help on headboard suggestions!

    ReplyDelete