girls, curls, nails & cookies

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Noelle had a small group of girls over to celebrate her birthday last Saturday. We had too much fun! We each made our own mini pizza, and decorated sugar cookies and cupcakes, and then, with the help of Aubrey and Stephanie, stylists extraordinaire, we pampered the girls with manicures and curls! I don't really know what I was thinking, but I realized near the end of the night that between making pizzas and icing cookies, and painting nails, and cleaning up, I neglected to take a single picture. Fortunately for me, at least 1 of my children with almost inevitably have a camera in hand. So although the are blurry - we did get some photos to help us remember this night, courtesy of mini photographers. Again thanks to everyone who helped make this night so fabulous for Noelle. Aubrey and Stephanie - you are forever my girls!
Nya.... seriously am I in trouble or what? She is only 2. 
She was all over it, swimsuit and everything! 
(this has been her daily apparel of choice recently)




No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!