Insider Surfboards

Friday, January 14, 2011

With only 40% of our children in tow, Darren and I went out to lunch. The other 60% went on a play date to the Bragg's (thank you Katie!). After lunch we stopped by the Bill and Ted's Board Shop, where they are selling Darren's surfboards. This was my first time in the shop. I felt so proud to see his boards up there with all the other ones. They look really great. I am so grateful, first of all, for Darren who always inspires me with his courage - to be able to take a dream and turn it into reality - and to Kevin, who has been Darren's #1 man. From the bottom of my heart, thank you!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!