14 years

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Darren and I were married 14 years ago today. 

November 26, 1997 he took a little 19 year old girl and gave her everything she had ever dreamed of. 

He has loved me and cared for me throughout the years. 

Even at times when it has been hard too, he loves, always. 

I trust him with my heart, my feelings, my hopes, and my dreams. 

He holds my hand and those of our children.

He makes me feel like I am the best wife and mother in the world, even though I am not.

He encourages me on, and believes in me when I don't believe in myself.

He does not expect me to be perfect - he loves me regardless.

She sees what I can be, and he wants great things for me.

He is so strong, and gentle, and he leads our family along in the footsteps of our Heavenly Father.

There is still no one in the world I would rather share this life with than him.



Happy anniversary Darren.

I love you.

2 comments:

  1. 14 years! Awesome! Hope you both have a great anniversary!

    ReplyDelete