beauty salon

Thursday, February 2, 2012

The girls had a great time yesterday playing beauty salon. Noelle did everyones make-up and hair. 

Later that afternoon we painted our nails, and then I was able to go to a real salon and get my hair cut. 
I tried something new. 
I asked for bangs. 
I haven't had bangs for as long as I can remember.
You can barely tell they're there. They blend in really well.
And when I don't want to deal with bangs, I can pin them back!
It is kind of nice to have a change.
I think I like them.



Julianne, When I got home and Nya saw my hair, she said, "Oh, mommy! You look like Auntie Juweeanne! I think she likes them, too!



5 comments:

  1. We love to play beauty salon at our house. It never gets old! I think your girls are so pretty, I bet they had so much fun! And I also like the bangs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still play beauty salon :) It's a favourite. I love the bangs and Nya :) You have a great hairdresser!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute bangs, Shelli!

    We've not yet played beauty salon at our house, but I think we need to give it a whirl. Looks like such fun!

    ReplyDelete